Skills to Help You Succeed:
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to use fountain soft drink, tea and coffee machines.
- Ability to read and write basic instructions.
- Knowledge of Alcohol Beverage Control laws, health regulations, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to communicate in English and fluently in either Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese & other Asian language.
- Ability to organize and be creative. Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of food.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. A high level of customer service training would be a plus.
- Experience: One (1) to three (3) years of experience in casual, buffet and or fine dining restaurant.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license. Alcohol Beverage Card is also required.
- Ability to stand and walk continually throughout a scheduled shift
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach while carrying dishes, glasses and serving tray.
- Ability to push bus cart and carry trash/linen bags weighing up to 35 pounds.